|ICDH hosts the online Kick-off Meeting for "From Jikji to Gutenberg"|
The UNESCO International Centre for Documentary Heritage (hereafter ICDH) held the Kick-off Meeting for the Project "From Jikji to Gutenberg"
The meeting’s agendas were addressed as follows:
- Sharing the plan for the 1st Bridge Programme(May 17 to 25, USA)
- Public Relation Plan for the Project
- Establishing the plan for the 2nd Bridge Programme(July 20 to 30, USA)
- Sharing major outcomes of the 1st UNESCO I teleconference
- Establishing the plan for the Symposium in 2023 and the publication of the exhibition catalogue in 2025, etc
The Project "From Jikji to Gutenberg"
- In this Project, international prominent universities and organizations, such as the Library of Congress, Princeton University Library, Stanford University Library, UNESCO Secretariat, Gutenberg Library, etc., will research the cast-metal type in the east and west with a scientific and humanistic approach. It is expected to be a place for international discussions of the global printing culture in the middle ages.
|Next||ICDH carries out the 1st Bridge Program for the Project “From Jikji to Gutenb...|
|Prev||[Press Release] Jikji, reviving under the new light shed by the international...|