|Leadership Networking Meeting for UNESCO Category 2 Centers in Korea|
Leadership Networking Meeting for UNESCO Category 2 Centers in Korea
On October 25, ICDH visited the International Centre of Martial Arts for Youth Development and Engagement (ICM) in Chungju, Korea to attend the 2023 UNESCO Category 2 Center (C2C) Leadership Networking Meeting. The leadership networking meeting is organized on a quarterly basis to facilitate information sharing and enhance cooperation among the domestic C2C centers.
The meeting was attended by six C2C organizations* including ICDH to discuss the main agenda items, which are the introduction of newly appointed Secretaries-General, the status of each center’s activities programmes, ICDH’s opening ceremony events including a special exhibition and international conference, and future cooperative opportunities.
* Participating organizations (UNESCO category 2 centers in Korea)
- Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU)
- International Information and Networking Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Asia-Pacific Region under the auspices of UNESCO (ICHCAP)
- International Centre of Martial Arts for Youth Development and Engagement (ICM)
- International Centre for Water Security and Sustainable Management under the auspices of UNESCO (i-WSSM)
- International Centre for Documentary Heritage under the auspices of UNESCO(ICDH)
- International Centre for the Interpretation and Presentation of World Heritage Sites under the auspices of UNESCO (WHIPIC)
|Next||Memory of the World Seeking Peace and Development through the Convergence of ...|
|Prev||Director of the Archives du Maroc Visited ICDH to Seek Collaborative Opportun...|