- ICDH holds its 1st Executive Board Meeting2021.01.12
- ICDH hosts its 2nd Board Meeting2020.11.13
- An academic conference for the inscription and utilization of UNESCO Mem...2020.11.02
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum awarded with the 8th UNESCO-Jikji Award2020.09.08
- International Centre for Documentary Heritage opens its doors2020.07.13
Workshop on Strengthening UNESCO Memory of the World Preservation Capacity From 19th to 21st November 2019, UNESCO Memory of the World preservation capacity workshop was held under the theme of 'Registering, Preserving, Managing and Utilizing UNESCO Memory of the World'. As a workshop to strengthen the capacity of conservation and management, officials from Asia-Pacific archives, including Korea, attended.
Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Korea and UNESCO Korea-UNESCO signs agreement to establish International Centre for Documentary Heritage. Lee Byung-hyun, Ambassador to UNESCO from South Korea, and UNESCO Secretary-General, Audrey Azule, signed an agreement to establish ICDH in Korea.